We are traveling!!! In four short weeks, we will be on our way to Ethiopia! Monday the 5th is our first visit with our sweet boy : ) and Thursday the 8th is our court date! Aaaahh!! : ) SO excited!!!
YAY!! So excited for you guys!!! Let me know if you have any travel questions! I know it's been a while since we made the journey but I remember most of it like it was yesterday!
Yay!! Congratulations!!! That must be so exciting to actually be travelling to meet your little one! Have a great trip and good luck with court!
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Jean (S-DC family on FBI)
I'm just so glad we ended up getting to go together! When you say it like that, "four short weeks" it really sinks in. That will go fast!!
ReplyDeleteDebi
YAY!! So excited for you guys!!! Let me know if you have any travel questions! I know it's been a while since we made the journey but I remember most of it like it was yesterday!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys!!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Congratulations!!! Same goes for us - fire away those travel questions! :)
ReplyDeleteHow did court go for you guys?
ReplyDeleteHow was court?
ReplyDeleteHope everything is alright. Will keep you in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteAndrea
Appreciate ones the great plus instructional document. Ill end up being looking at back again in alot of times for some considerably more messages.
ReplyDeleteCccam Server