Congrats! I hope we are not too far behind you guys! We visited Gladney in October while we were in addis for a mission trip. I probably have pictures of your little guy. We took lots of pictures! Email me if you want them. carriecbutler@gmail.com So happy for you!!
Yay!!! I am so very happy for you!! This is such a great time! From the moment we got our referral to travel I thought was just the best time. Congratulations! I can't wait to see a picture!
I just shouted "Yaayy, Dan & Chrissy!!!" when I just saw your blog on the referral page of the FBI!!! So so so thrilled for you!! What a wonderful Christmas present :) Congratulations!! ~Joy
Huge Congrats!!!!!! I've been checking your blob a lot lately...thinking you MUST be so close to that call! What a joyous holiday you will have showing off his pic;)
Hi Chrissy! Congrats on your referral! So exciting and what a great Xmas present! My husband and I are also in PA...we are in York, and have been waiting 14 months as of yesterday. It's good to know there are others in this process that are not too far away!
So, so happy for you!! Congratulations! We hope to be heading back to Ethiopia soon and would love to see your litle boy for you. email me: kimberlyfrancis@hotmail.com
Hi Chrissy! Yes, it's definitely nice connecting with families nearby! Feel free to email me at shanalamo@hotmail.com. That way we can communicate without doing excessive blog posts! :-) We haven't attended a GFA event yet. Most of them seem to have been for families, and I just don't know if I am comfortable going to an event with the children until we get a referral of our own. I tend to get emotional at times and it might just be too difficult right now with as crazy as this process has been. We did get the invite for the upcoming event on the 18th of February, but we already have plans that night, or we would go since it is for waiting and approved families. I really need to renew my membership. I look forward to corresponding with another PA person in this process!
Congratulations - so happy for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteCrazy!! So excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I hope we are not too far behind you guys! We visited Gladney in October while we were in addis for a mission trip. I probably have pictures of your little guy. We took lots of pictures! Email me if you want them. carriecbutler@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!!
Yay!!! I am so very happy for you!! This is such a great time! From the moment we got our referral to travel I thought was just the best time. Congratulations! I can't wait to see a picture!
ReplyDeleteI just shouted "Yaayy, Dan & Chrissy!!!" when I just saw your blog on the referral page of the FBI!!! So so so thrilled for you!! What a wonderful Christmas present :) Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete~Joy
Huge Congrats!!!!!! I've been checking your blob a lot lately...thinking you MUST be so close to that call! What a joyous holiday you will have showing off his pic;)
ReplyDeleteBrenda
BloG..oops;)
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Oh, boy oh boy oh boy!! Merry Christmas from another waiting family--Elaine
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!! So happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a wonderful Christmas present! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible Christmas gift! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCatherine
YAY!!! Congrats!!! So happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteHi Chrissy! Congrats on your referral! So exciting and what a great Xmas present! My husband and I are also in PA...we are in York, and have been waiting 14 months as of yesterday. It's good to know there are others in this process that are not too far away!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! What wonderful news!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What an awesome Christmas gift!
ReplyDeleteSo, so happy for you!! Congratulations! We hope to be heading back to Ethiopia soon and would love to see your litle boy for you. email me: kimberlyfrancis@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi Chrissy! Yes, it's definitely nice connecting with families nearby! Feel free to email me at shanalamo@hotmail.com. That way we can communicate without doing excessive blog posts! :-) We haven't attended a GFA event yet. Most of them seem to have been for families, and I just don't know if I am comfortable going to an event with the children until we get a referral of our own. I tend to get emotional at times and it might just be too difficult right now with as crazy as this process has been. We did get the invite for the upcoming event on the 18th of February, but we already have plans that night, or we would go since it is for waiting and approved families. I really need to renew my membership.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to corresponding with another PA person in this process!